Gamma Wipe SuperSorb®
Gamma Wipe Supersorb® is a high sorbency, ultrasonically sealed edge cleanroom laundered, two-ply wiper, recommended for use in environments rated ISO Class 3 and above. It is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. Each package is gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level. This combination of properties provides Gamma Wipe Supersorb® with the high level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for cleaning critical sterile processing environments.
ANSI/AAMI/ISO procedures have been followed for verification of irradiation dose with audits being performed to monitor bioburden levels and dose. The Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) or the probability of a viable organism being present on a product unit after sterilization is a SAL of 10-6 (which is the chance of 1 non-sterile unit in 1,000,000).
- Critically low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
- High absorbency level available in a polyester knit reduces wiper usage
- Pinsonic design adds surface texture that aids in stubborn residue removal
- High abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions including isopropyl alcohol, phenols, bleaches and quarternary ammonium compounds
- Passes LAL test for endotoxins
- Lot Information, Meets cGMP requirements for traceability
- Certificate of Sterility with each case and available on the web by lot number, 24/7
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|GWSS.ST.16||10||16||12x 12||30cm x 30cm|