MicroSeal SuperSorb® is an absorbent, ultrasonically sealed-edge, cleanroom-laundered, two-ply wiper. It is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. MicroSeal SuperSorb® offers the highest levels of cleanliness, abrasion resistance, and chemical compatibility for use in environments rated ISO Class 3 and above. This is Berkshire’s most absorbent wiper.
* MicroSeal SuperSorb® two-ply pinsonic construction with unique knit structure and pattern is ultrasonically sealed for reduced fiber contamination.
* Pinsonic design adds surface texture that aids in stubborn residue removal.
* Laundered and packaged in Berkshire’s ISO Class 4 cleanroom.
* Chemically compatible with IPA, Acetone and other solvents.
* Highest sorbency level available in a polyester knit reduces wiper usage.
* MicroSeal SuperSorb® is designed for the highest level of contamination control in critical processing applications.
* Excellent for spill control and processing areas where sorbency is of the greatest importance.
* German Bfr Recommendation XXXVI (September 2017)
* EC Regulation 1935 (2004)
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|MSSS.0909.8||100||8||9" x 9"||23cm x 23cm|
|MSSS.1212.12||50||12||12" x 12"||30cm x 30cm|